Dissemination activities include all actions carried out to spread and publicize the results reached throughout the project.
The scientific community, entrepreneurs in the renewable energy and environmental industries and policy-makers are the main targets.
Dissemination will use the most appropriate means of communication to promote, amongst the public and the media, partnering opportunities between China and the European Union in the renewable energy and environmental industries.
Ad hoc conferences or panel sessions in prestigious international conferences will be organized to reach specific target audience. See the list below for a summary.
- M 24 Conference (or panel session in scientific international conference): “Bridging the EU-China gap: achieving integration through investments” – Economic area
- M36 Conference (or panel session in scientific international conference): “Mobility and building sectors” – Engineering area
- M 45 Conference (or panel session in scientific international conference): “Constraints and opportunities related to legislation” – Legal area
- M 48 Final conference (in Brussels). Target: academics, EU and local institutions, industrial national/local agencies, European and Chinese companies in the renewable energies and environment industries – All teams
- M 48 Workshop (parallel to the Final conference) on “Boosting trade and investment flows in the renewable energy and environmental industries. A focus on mobility and transportation sector and low carbon buildings”. Target: EU and Chinese entrepreneurs – All teams