The major project bodies of POREEN are the Steering Committee and the Scientific Board:
Formed by one representative appointed by each institution, it is in charge of the overall direction and major decisions with regard to the project.
Its members are:
- Francesca Spigarelli – Chairman (University of Macerata, Italy)
- Attilio Mucelli (Polytechnic University of the Marche, Italy)
- Louise Curran (Toulouse Business School, France)
- Mario Comba (Istituto Universitario di Studi Europei, Italy)
- Neil Hewitt (University of Ulster, United Kingdom)
- Qu Ruxiao (Beijing Normal University, China)
- Zhang Lihong (East China University of Political Science and Law, China)
- Wang Ruzhu (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China)
- Xu Zhang (Tongji University, China)
Fernando Dias Simoes (Glawcal) is invited member.
Formed by the Coordinator, the Vice coordinators and the Working Package leaders, it is in charge for monitoring the scientific progress and the achievement of the objectives of each Working package. Its members are: