The main outputs of the project are included in the following final publication:
China and Europe’s Partnership for a more Sustainable World: Challenges and Opportunities, editors Francesca Spigarelli, Louise Curran, Alessia Arteconi. Bingley (UK) : Emerald, 2016. ISBN 9781786353320.
Moreover during POREEN’s implementation the following papers/monographs have been published:
WP 2 – ECONOMICS
- Katiuscia Vaccarini, Psychic distance and its role as a determinant of FDI in the Chinese marketplace, in Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference of the Academy of International Business-US North East Chapter, Beijing and Tianjin, China, May 21-14, 2014, pp. 215- 232
- Katiuscia Vaccarini, Psychic distance and FDI: the case of China, in c.MET Working papers (3/2014 – December 2014) – free download
- Federico Salvatelli, Defining Green Sector: a pre-requisite to analize China – Europe cooperation in the Green industries, in c.MET Working papers (2/2014 – December 2014) – free download
- Ans Kolk and Louise Curran, Contesting a Place in the Sun: On Ideologies in Foreign Markets and Liabilities of Origin, Journal of Business Ethics (4/2015 – October) – free download art_10.1007_s10551-015-2897-5
- Katiuscia Vaccarini, Barbara Pojaghi, Capitalizing on cultural differences: An interdisciplinary out look from social psychology to international business, in c.MET Working paper (8/2015 – June 2015) – free download
- Lv Ping; Spigarelli Francesca, The integration of Chinese and European renewable energy markets: The role of Chinese foreign direct investments, in ENERGY POLICY, 81; London, Elsevier; pp. 14 – 26 (ISSN: 0301-4215) http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301421515000610
- Louise Curran, The impact of trade policy on global production networks: the solar panel case, in Review of International Political Economy, Vol. 22, 1025-1054; DOI: 10.1080/09692290.2015.1014927 -http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09692290.2015.1014927
- Viviana Schneeberger, Opportunità e ostacoli del mercato cinese agli investimenti diretti esteri: il caso delle aziende spagnole del settore green [Opportunities and Obstacles of the Chinese market to FDI: The case of the Spanish firms of the Green Sector]. Doctoral thesis, 2014/2015. Polytechnic University of Marche. English Presentation. Full document in Italian available in open access.
- Ping Lv , Francesca Spigarelli , (2016) The determinants of location choice: Chinese foreign direct investments in the European renewable energy sector, International Journal of Emerging Markets, Vol. 11 Iss: 3, pp.333 – 356. DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJOEM-09-2014-0137
- Francesca Spigarelli and Ping Lv, Chinese FDI in the EU: learning from the renewable energy sector, Columbia FDI Perspectives Perspectives on topical foreign direct investment issues No. 179 August 1 , 2016
Editor-in -Chief: Karl P. Sauvant (Karl.Sauvant@law.columbia.edu) Managing Editor: Maree Newson (firstname.lastname@example.org). free download
- Katiuscia Vaccarini, Francesca Spigarelli, Ernesto Tavoletti, European Green Tech FDI in China: The Role of Culture in c.MET Working papers (7/2015 – June 2015). Free download
- Cedrola E., Battaglia L., Renewable energy industries in Europe: are they successful in the Chinese market?, in International Journal of Ambient Energy 2016, DOI:10.1080/01430750.2016.1155494, pp. 1-12
- Xiaobo ZHANG and Xu ZHANG, A Hygrothermal Research on Energy Efficiency and Moisture Condensation Control for Building Enclosures in Mixed Climate Zone, in 13th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate 2014 (Hong Kong, 7-12 July 2014). Santa Cruz, USA : International Society for Indoor Air Quality and Climate, 2014. Vol.1, pages 651-657. ISBN 978-1-63439-731-5.
- Haoliang Zhao, Xu Zhang , and Xiang Zhou, Analysis and discussion of the indoor thermal environment of college teaching building during transition season when used natural ventilation, in 13th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate 2014 (Hong Kong, 7-12 July 2014). Santa Cruz, USA : International Society for Indoor Air Quality and Climate, 2014. Vol.4, pages 521-537. ISBN 978-1-63439-731-5.
- A. Arteconi, M. Santolini, C.M. Bartolini, F. Polonara, Optimization of a methane expansion liquefaction cycle for small scale LNG plants, in the 13th Cryogenics IIR Conference, Paper 035, Prague, Czech Republic April 7-11 2014, ISBN: 978-2-36215-002-9.
- A. Arteconi, F. Polonara, C. Brandoni, Demand side management of the built environment for sustainable energy, Energy Production and Management in the 21st Century, Vol. 2, pp.723-734. ISSN 1743-3541 (on-line), 23rd to 25th April 2014 Ekaterinburg, Russian Federation, WIT Transactions on Ecology and The Environment, Vol 190, doi:10.2495/EQ140682 – free download
- C. Brandoni, A. Arteconi, G. Ciriachi, F. Polonara, Optimal management of renewable and fossil fuel energy systems in a smart community, Environmental Impact II, 14-16 May 2014, Ancona, WIT Transactions on Ecology and The Environment, Vol 181, ISSN 1743-3541, doi:10.2495/EID140221
- A. Arteconi, E. Ciarrocchi, F. Polonara, J.F. Chen, S. Deng, R.Z. Wang, Performance analysis of a carbon dioxide heat pump installed in a residential application, in Proceedings of the 11th Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants, August 31- September 2, 2014. Hangzhou, China : International Institute of Refrigeration, 2014. Paper id 16. ISBN 9782362150043.
- J. Xu, Y. Li, R.Z. Wang, W. Li, P. Zhou. Experimental performance of evaporative cooling pad systems in greenhouses in humid subtropical climates, in Applied Energy, 138 (2015) 291-301.
- Arteconi, J. Xu, E. Ciarrocchi, L. Paciello, G. Comodi, F. Polonara, R.Z. Wang, Demand side management of a building summer cooling load by means of a Thermal Energy Storage, ICAE2015, Paper 326, March 28 – 31, 2015, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Energy Procedia, vol.75, pp.3277–3283, DOI 10.1016/j.egypro.2015.07.705 – free download
- Arteconi, M. Spitoni, F. Polonara, The feasibility of liquid biogas (LBG) in Italy, Proceedings of the 24rd International Congress of Refrigeration, paper 504, 16-22 August 2015, Yokohama, Japan.
- Spitoni, X. Xiong, A. Arteconi, C. M. Bartolini, F. Polonara, W. Lin, Biogas Purification And Liquefaction By Means Of A Cryogenic Upgrading Process, 1st International Conference IIR of Cryogenics and Refrigeration Technology, pp. 107-115, 22-25 June 2016, Bucharest, ISBN: 978-2-36215-017-3, ISSN: 0151-1637
WP 4 – LEGAL
- Paolo Davide Farah, Le Misure Antidumping Dell’Unione Europea Alla Luce Del Regolamento N. 182/2011 (The Antidumping Measures of the European Union in the Light of the EU Regulation 182/2011) – free download
- Francesco Adamo, Marco Adamo, World Energy Resourses: Scales and Paradigms, in World Scientific Reference on globalisation in Eurasia and the Pacific Rim. Vol. 3. Energy / edited by Paolo Farah and Piercarlo Rossi. Singapore : World Scientific Publishing, 2015. ISBN 978-9814447843 (volume 3.)
- Nadiya Kravets, Morena Skalamera, The Russian Federation’s Energy Diplomacy and its Influence in the Caucasus and Central Asia, in World Scientific Reference on globalisation in Eurasia and the Pacific Rim. Vol. 3. Energy / edited by Paolo Farah and Piercarlo Rossi. Singapore : World Scientific Publishing, 2015. ISBN 978-9814447843 (volume 3.)
- China’s Influence on Non Trade Concerns in International Economic Law, edited by Paolo Davide Farah and Elena Cima. London, New York : Routledge, 2016. ISBN 978-1-4094-4848-8. More specifically the following chapters:
Chapter 2. Paolo Davide Farah, The Development of Global Justice and Sustainable Development Principles in the WTO Multilateral Trading System through the Lens of Non-Trade Concerns: An Appraisal on China’s Progress
Chapter 3. Claudio Di Turi, Economic Globalization and Social Rights: the Role of the International Labor Organization and the WTO
Chapter 4. Angelica Bonfanti, Multinational Corporations and Corporate Social Responsibility in a Chinese Context: An International Law Perspective
Chapter 5. Leïla Choukroune, Rights Interest Litigation, Socio-Economic Rights and Chinese Labor Law Reform
Chapter 6. Valentina Sara Vada, Law, Culture, and the Politics of Chinese Outward Foreign Investment
Chapter 7. Mark Klaver and Michael Trebilcock, Chinese Investment in Africa: Strengthening the Balance Sheet